Dental surgeries involved with implant placement can find the process predictable. However, it is not uncommon to encounter complications, such as resorbed ridges and some of these can be severe, making the placement of dental implants difficult. In this seminar Dr Samuel Lee will present a number of innovative options to overcome the pneumatised sinus, thin ridges and the loss of vertical bone height. Diagnosis and guidelines for clinical situations will be discussed in detail.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for implant treatment.
- New sinus classification, which simplifies the treatment of pneumatised sinuses.
- Simplified GBR technique.
- New autogenous bone harvesting.
- Easier mandibular ridge splitting.
- Biological modifiers.
- Non-traumatic nerve lateralization.
- Cases involving multidiscipline specialities.
Wednesday 25th September 2013
Henry Schein Educational Centre Courtney House,
Pacific Business Park, Pacific Road Cardiff CF24 5HJ